1. Log in to your account on the ZB App.
2. At the bottom of the page, select ‘Futures’.
3. In the Asset Transfer section, transfer USDT from your Spot Account to your Futures Accounts.
4. Select the icon next to your trading pair to choose which currencies you wish to trade.
5. To adjust your leverage, select the 1X icon. You can either move the indicator or select the + and - symbols to adjust your leverage appropriately. After adjusting, select ‘Confirm’. The maximum leverage amount is 125x.
6. Choose order type.
You can choose from the following order types:
A) Limit Order - Users specify their desired price and quantity. The order will be matched when the market price reaches the user’s trigger price.
B) Market Order - Users do not need to set a specified price as the transaction is completed at the current market price.
C) Trigger Order - Users can set the trigger price, order price and quantity in advance. When the market’s latest transaction price reaches the trigger price, the system will place an order based on the order price and quantity previously set.
D) Post-Only - Post-only orders will not be filled immediately. If the user order is identical to the existing order, it will be cancelled immediately to ensure that the user order will always be executed.
E) IOC - An Immediate-or-Cancel order is an order to buy or sell that must be executed immediately. This cancels the remaining incomplete orders.
7. Open a position, and complete the required fields depending on the order type, price and quantity you wish to trade. Toggle between ‘Buy’ and ‘Sell’ to either buy long or sell short, depending on your preferences.
8. You can view the pending order in the ‘Open Order’ section. If the order is placed, you will see it in ‘All Positions’.
9. You can adjust your margin by selecting ‘Adjust Margin’. You can also set automatic increases and stop limits, or to close the position on the same interface. If you have multiple positions open, you can select ‘close all’ to close them together.
10. You can view Futures Fees, Historical Fees, Index and Big Data details by selecting the ‘...’ ellipsis icon.