According to the Bytom team, Bytom 2.0 Mainnet will go live at block height #709,660, with a system snapshot taken at around 7:00 on August 20, 2021 (GMT+8).
ZB.com will support the upgrade and provide asset migration services. After the upgrade, the new BTM will be named "BTM", while the current one will be rebranded as "BTMC". We will update all users about BTMC's status based on the upgrade progress by the BTM team.
To support this upgrade, we will adopt the following plans:
1. We will suspend the loan service for BTM in Margin trading at 15:00 on August 19, 2021(GMT+8).
2. Users who borrow BTM in the BTM margin trading market, please repay the BTM borrowings before 20:00 on August 19, 2021(UTC+8), or the system will trigger mandatory repayment.
3. Deposits and withdrawals of BTM will be suspended at 22:00 on August 19, 2021 (GMT+8). Please deposit prior to the service suspension. ZB.com will help you with all technical issues regarding the upgrade.
4. BTM spot trading and margin trading will not be affected. Since the upgrade may come with dramatic price fluctuations, please ensure you take sufficient risk measures.
5. We will take a snapshot of BTM assets on ZB accounts at 7:00 on August 20, 2021 (GMT+8), and conduct token migration.
6. Users’ BTM asset will be automatically swapped to new BTM, which named "BTM" , while the old BTM will be showed as "BTMC" on ZB.com. We will update all users about BTMC's status based on the upgrade progress by the BTM team.
The current BTM deposit address will become invalid during the suspension of BTM deposits, please do not make any deposits during the upgrade. Otherwise, it may result in asset loss.
New deposit addresses will be generated after the completion of the mainnet upgrade, please take the new one for deposits when you deposit the new BTM.
Thank you for your support!
ZB Global Team
August 19, 2021
Twitter: @ZB_Group https://twitter.com/ZB_Group
Facebook: @ZB HK https://www.facebook.com/zb.hk.9
Linkedin: ZB Group linkedin.com/company/zb-digital-assets-group
Medium: ZB.com https://medium.com/@zbhk
Reddit: r/ZBExchange https://www.reddit.com/r/ZBExchange/